6.8.09

Little Charlie

This past Sunday I headed over to Asbury Park to meet up with AnnMarie, Chuck and Charlie for some cool photos. We timed it perfectly because as soon as I got home the sky opened up and started pouring! There were some cool overcast skies that made for great, quality light. Charlie did a great job behaving for the shoot (even with a little M&M persuasion). He was LOVING all the puddles to jump around in. And props to my brother Spencer who helped me out last minute and did a great job assisting.

Click on the photos to make em bigger!

Steve


charlie and chuck playing a little peek-a-boo


some of the serious puddle splashing going on


gotta love charlie's little mischievous look
and a little father and son love

1 comment:

  1. Its attending like you are accomplishing so abundant of R&D for these blog, I in fact acknowledge you absolute much.
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete